We provide primary care for patients of all ages
St. Mary Mercy Medical Group primary care physicians provide comprehensive and compassionate medical care for your whole family. Whether it's health maintenance and preventative services or helping you get better when you don't feel well, our physicians are here to help you and your family stay healthy.
We also provide preventative care, which includes routine check-ups, immunizations, screening tests, health risk assessments and suggestions on how to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Our primary care providers care for physical, emotional and mental health needs of patients of all ages and are trained in family, internal and sports medicine. We pride ourselves on being at the center of your care, coordinating and guiding you through what can be a confusing health care system.
Accepting new patients!
- General medical exams
- Yearly physicals
- On-site X-ray and lab services available
- Sports physicals and sport injury
- Women's wellness
- Adolescent/pediatric health care
- Care for adults with complex medical conditions
- Same-day appointments and walk-in hours available
- Friendly, qualified staff and board-certified physicians
- Electronic medical records system enhances the quality and safety of your care
- Member of St. Mary Mercy Hospital