Community Events & Education
Vascular Health Screening
For $49 and in just an hour, this non-invasive, painless screening can detect potential stroke-causing plaque, Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), and abdominal aortic aneurysm.
About the Heart & Vascular Center
The Heart & Vascular Center at St. Mary Mercy Hospital provides diagnostic and therapeutic services for cardiovascular patients. The Center conveniently combines the physical space for Cardiac Catheterization, Endovascular Services and Interventional Radiology in one unique area, as well as Noninvasive Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Services.
Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures include:
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterizations
- Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PPCI)
- Interventional peripheral vascular procedures including carotid stenting
- Diagnostic and therapeutic electrophysiology program
- Diagnostic EP studies
- Tilt table testing
- Cardiac rhythm management
- Device implants
- Radiofrequency ablation
To schedule an outpatient procedure, call Central Scheduling at 734-655-2961.