2013 St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Ball
The Roaring 20's
Your support for the 2013 St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Ball will make a difference for patients and families who are fighting breast cancer and breast disease.
Prevention, early detection, education and treatment are key for our patients who are at risk or are facing breast cancer and other breast diseases. The Saint Joseph Mercy Health System’s Breast Health Program is led by a Fellowship trained Breast Surgeon and a team of physicians and clinicians dedicated to breast care, who offer:
- Evaluation and treatment for a variety of benign breast diseases including breast pain, nipple discharge and cysts
- Breast cancer risk assessment and counseling
- State of the art screening, detection and diagnostic technology including digital mammograms, ultrasounds and breast-coil MRI
- Access to leading edge clinical trials and research
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Dedicated breast care Navigators who assist with scheduling and provide a familiar contact while patients get care throughout the health system
- Individualized patient consultation, education, treatment and community support resources
- A multi-disciplinary breast cancer team approach that assures patients are reviewed by a team of experts often including a surgeon radiation oncologist, medical oncologists, nurse navigator, registered nurse, dietician and social worker, who work closely with the patient to create an individualized treatment plan
- Access to high risk benign breast disease clinic with dedicated long-term care and follow-up in Ann Arbor
- Physical therapist in Livingston County who focuses on care of the Breast Cancer survivor in education regarding prevention and treatment of lymphedema
Your generosity in support of the 2013 Livingston Ball will help offer expert, personalized care and give patients and families hope.
Learn more about our Saint Joseph Mercy Health System’s Breast Health Program