Chemotherapy and Infusion Services
Chelsea Community Hospital's Infusion Center provides chemotherapy and other outpatient infusion services for residents of Chelsea and the surrounding communities.
The Center was developed in collaboration with Ann Arbor Hematology Oncology Associates, PC, a physician practice that specializes in the care of patients with blood disorders and cancer. The Center is located on the second floor of the Professional Building on the Chelsea Community Hospital campus, and overlooks the peaceful, wooded setting that the Hospital enjoys. The Infusion Center includes physician offices and exam rooms as well as six infusion bays.
Katie Beekman, MD, as Medical Director, oversees the Chelsea program and sees patients in her office in the Infusion Center. "My husband and I moved to Chelsea in 2006 and liked it so much we decided to raise our family here so it is especially gratifying to be able to provide this service. I have been very impressed by the commitment of both the CCH and the residents of this community to help make the Infusion Center happen."
The Center is also staffed by highly experienced and certified oncology nurses and a nurse practitioner. The Infusion Center is a first step toward the Hospital's goal of providing more expanded cancer treatment services in the future.
Ann Arbor Hematology Oncology Associates includes the following physicians:
- Katie W. Beekman, M.D., Medical Director of the CCH Infusion Center *
- Philip J. Stella, M.D., Program Director for Saint Joseph Mercy Health System Cancer Programs
- Niklas Mackler, M.D. *
- Erik Carson, M.D. *
- Elaine G. Chottiner, M.D.
- Andrew C. Eisenberg, M.D.
- John C. Krauss, M.D.
- Jerome D. Winegarden, M.D.
- Pamela C. Fisher, P.A.-C.
- Kathryn L. Eisenberg, M.S.N., O.C.N.
- Christopher M. Reynolds, M.D.
* Denotes physicians who see patients in the CCH Infusion Center
For more information about the Chelsea Community Hospital Infusion Center, please call 734-593-5690.