St. Mary Mercy Livonia will host its 9th Annual Embrace Life 5K run/walk for cancer on Sunday, September 13 at 9 a.m. More than 800 people participated in last year's 5K, raising more than $40,000. Proceeds support Cancer Services at St. Mary Mercy Hospital.
When: Sunday, September 13
Time: 9 a.m.
Where: St. Mary Mercy Livonia (36475 Five Mile Road, Livonia)
The Embrace Life 5K run/walk is for cancer awareness. It is a celebration of life for cancer survivors, for those who have cancer and an opportunity for family members and friends to honor or remember loved ones.
- To register for the 2015 Embrace Life 5K, please click here.
- Registration is $25 on or before August 29 and $30 after August 29
- Mobile registration will be available
- Teams can register together online – all you need is a team captain and name.
- Awards will be given to the first, second and third place overall male and female winners of each age division
- B-tag chip timing is used to ensure accuracy
- The course begins on St. Mary Mercy Hospital grounds and runners/walkers are routed through the residential streets of Livonia
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, call 734-655-1590.