MammoPlus® - an Advanced Risk Assessment
If you know someone who has been touched by breast cancer, you know the importance of regular breast screenings. St. Mary Mercy offers MammoPlus® - a digital mammography screening PLUS a lifetime risk assessment for breast cancer.
With MammoPlus®, we’re able to determine if you are at higher risk for breast cancer, as well as monitor your breast health more accurately.
Our mission is to keep you healthy, but we also know if there is a chance of breast cancer, the sooner it is discovered, the better chance of beating it.
Benefits of MammoPlus®:
- Provides more information sooner
- Learn if you are at higher risk with an assessment score
- You and your referring physician are alerted to your score right away
- MammoPlus® results given within 48 hours
- If necessary, a more in-depth high risk assessment is scheduled with our RiskPlus™ program in our High Risk Clinic
- There is no additional cost for MammoPlus®
RiskPlus™ Analysis Report
This high-risk program offers a comprehensive risk assessment, where you are asked to answer questions about your personal and family risk with our Nurse Navigator. The answers and the resulting analysis provide intervention recommendations based on national guidelines. A copy of the results is sent to your primary care provider. Our High Risk Clinic providers are also available at your convenience to answer any questions about your personal risk or breast cancer risk, in general.
For more information, please call 734-655-4216.
Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions about MammoPlus® and RiskPlus™