PLEASE BRING these items with you to the hospital:
- Documents your doctor indicated you must bring with
you (if any).
- A copy of your completed Living Will or Durable Power
of Attorney if you have one. Your form must already be signed and witnessed.
Please bring a copy, not the original.
- Glasses case or contact lens case and solutions.
- Your own pajamas, robe and slippers, although hospital
pajamas and gowns are available.
- Sturdy walking shoes, if needed, for walking after
- Personal toiletries.
- Your own pillow if you prefer.
- Crutches, walker or cane if you use an assistive
device for walking.
- CPAP machine if you use one for sleep apnea.
DO NOT bring these items to the hospital:
- Large sums of money
- Credit cards or a checkbook. (Have a relative or
friend bring these on the day you will be discharged.)
- Electrical appliances, although you may bring an electric razor, hair dryer,
curling iron or battery-operated appliances.