Application to St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor OB/GYN Residency Program may be made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Our application criteria is as follows:
- Applications are only accepted through ERAS.
- You must have graduated from medical school within two years of applying OR be currently active in a clinical role within the United States.
- International Medical School Graduates must have applied for ECFMG certification prior to application; Also, you must have received your certificate prior to the Match.
- USMLE Board Scores of 200 or greater preferred / Comlex Scores of 400 or greater.
- We require three letters of recommendation.
For more information on the ERAS application process, please visit their website at https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/eras/.
Please note the following NRMP numbers when selecting our program:
OB/GYN Program NRMP number is 11211722
Program ACGME number is 2202531131
For further information regarding the application process or the OB/GYN program, please contact:
Melissa (Missy) Gabriel
Residency Program Coordinator
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Reichert Health Center
5333 McAuley Drive, Suite 2108
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734-712-5171 - Phone
734-712-4151 - Fax