What we do
The occupational therapist evaluates and treats patients while they are in the hospital in the following areas.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
- Medical Surgical Unit
- Intensive Care Unit
- Behavioral Health
- Head Pain Unit
The OT provides recommendations to maximize a patient's safety and independence in everyday life tasks.
- Evaluation of patient's safety to return home alone or with assistance.
- Adaptive equipment recommendations
- Evaluation and treatment of Upper extremity problems and coordination deficits.
- Evaluation and treatment of functional deficits from Low Vision Conditions including: Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration
- Vision Rehabilitation
- Driving Evaluation
- Biofeedback and relaxation training
- Energy Conservation/Work simplification techniques
- Joint protection
CCH Occupational Therapy's Helpful Home Handouts and TIPS
- Home Safety Tips - Orthopedic
- Home Safety Tips - Spine
- Adaptive Equipment Pictures
- Community Resources for Equipment
If you need help finding a physician, please call our Physician Referral Line at 734-593-5899.
Call for Appointments: 734-593-5600
Functional Capacity Evaluation