What we do
The outpatient Neuro Rehab Program provides comprehensive rehabilitation services to patient's age 14 and older with stroke, traumatic brain injury, history of falls, vestibular dysfunction (dizziness), visual perceptual problems, acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders, neuromuscular problems, and deconditioning. Patients can receive one therapy or any combination therapies including physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and neuropsychology.
Therapy goals and treatment programs are individualized to meet the needs of each patient. Goals center on the patients' return to previous life roles as family members, students, or workers.
- Individual physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy
- Neuropsychological assessment and counseling
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Vision assessment and rehabilitation
- Pre-driving screening
- Swallowing assessment and therapy
- Community reintegration
- Coordinated referrals to external specialists including vocational counselors, behavioral health, optometry, and insurance case management when appropriate
- Coordinated transition to the Chelsea Wellness Center
If you need help finding a physician, please call our Physician Referral Line at 734-593-5899.
Fall Prevention Program Prescription Form
Neuro Rehab Form
Call for Appointments: 734-593-5600
Inside the main hospital off the main hallway.