Full Range of Services for Business:
Corporate Wellness, Occupational Medicine, and Employee Assistance Program
Business Health Services offers a full range of customized programs designed with business and industry needs in mind.
From expert urgent care and follow-up of work-related injuries to a variety of cost-effective screening and prevention programs, Business Health Services offers a full range of customized programs designed with your business needs in mind.
Our goal is to be your partner in keeping your employees healthy and serve as a one-call resource for you and your employees. We build strong relationships with each of our clients to give you the most customized service and experience for your occupational medicine needs. We also follow up with you regularly to ensure you have the resources and information you need. Our pricing is very competitive with other area companies - please call us to discuss our low rates.
Some of the Occupational Medicine services provided through SJMC Business Health include:
Preplacement/ Worksite Injury Services:
- Pre-Employment Physicals - Pre-placement physical exams
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Work injury program from initial injury, revisits, and returning to work
- On-site Health Risk Appraisals
- Aggregate data to reflect health of company as a whole
- Consultation with wellness team to provide vision and direction to a Worksite Wellness Program
- On site one-to-one wellness coaching
- OSHA/MIOSHA Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Fairs
- Onsite presentations on health related topics provided by physicians or other health professionals
- Workers' Comp injuries
- DOT physicals
- 3 Certified providers
- Hours: Sunday 12 p.m. - 10 p.m., Monday 9 a.m.-10 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- There may be an occasional day that we do not have a provider available. Please call ahead to verify at 734-593- 5000.
When injuries occur at your workplace, your employees need prompt, thorough, quality treatment. You need immediate feedback about their condition and likely return-to-work date. At SJMC Business Health Services, our physicians provide written documentation of the employee's condition and work status, as well as any need for further treatment and scheduled appointments.
Why you should choose SJMC Business Health Services:
- Experienced emergency medicine physicians who understand employee health, are skilled at treating emergent injuries, and can handle complicated issues.
- Will treat patients 24/7, 365 days a year: No "office hours" to work around.
- Over 20 years' experience in Business Health - the longest running program in the county. Currently serving over 75 area businesses.
- Able to order physical and occupational therapy directly, and make referrals only when absolutely necessary or an employee is not improving: Average of 10-20 therapy referrals given per year.
- Return visits scheduled quickly, and with same provider whenever possible. Charged as clinic visits (lower cost).
- Close, convenient location and parking. Beautiful new state-of-the-art facility.
- Direct communication with Business Health Office Manager, =Corporate Wellness Coordinator, and Medical Director.
- Ability to provide all radiology services that are needed on-site. (MRI, CT, X-ray, Ultrasound)
- Fast, convenient appointments: most employees are in and out within one hour before 10 am. After 10 am, most employees are seen within an hour.
For more information about Business Health Services at St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea, please contact Teddi Creekmore, Corporate Wellness Coordinator, at 734-593-6397 or email email@example.com.